We offer variations of our engine removal tables to work within a pit or on a depot floor.
Here are some examples of the types of tables we offer:
- Powered lift table – offering lateral travel, the table lifts, tips, rotates and traverses, making it suitable for various modules
- Dual mode powered lift table – providing the same functionality as above, the table is fitted with workshop and rail wheels for added versatility
- Traction motor removal unit – a rail mounted table with adjustable top
- Manual hydraulic unit – fitted with a Pendolino battery box adapter and a wide, stable leg arrangement to counterbalance the manual operation
- Under car manipulator – slotting into a normal centre pit, this unit maintains a level surface at all times and is available with an assortment of adapters
To find out more about our bespoke engine removal systems, speak to our sales team on (0114) 257 0560 or email us.