We have a vacancy for an Electro-Mechanical Engineer.
Due to an increased order book we are expanding our assembly/maintenance department by seeking a new Electro-Mechanical Engineer. This is a unique opportunity with unlimited potential for the right person to join our compnay. As Electro-Mechanical Engineer your roles and responsibilities will include:
- Electrical and Mechanical assembly and testing of mechanical handling equipment
- Electrical and Mechanical installation, commissioning and testing of mechanical handling equipment
- To undertake Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) and identify potential mechanical and electrical problems.
- To attend emergency breakdowns, identify faults and carry out effective repairs, including but not limited to electrical/PLC problems.
Successful candidates will be:
- Experienced with mechanical handling equipment
- A competent industrial electrician and apprentice trained.
- Qualified to NVQ level 3 or above.
- Able to work alone, as part of the Team or able to lead a team of engineers depending on the nature of the project, duration and location.
- Expected to lodge away and undertake overtime and weekend working as required.
- Self-motivated, responsible, prepared to travel throughout the UK and will be expected to work some unsociable hours.
Applications to firstname.lastname@example.org